The CP940 set has been designed to provide the gloves and glove liners more professional features for regulating temperature, battery life and weight. By acquiring and using this set, both the gloves and liners have up to twice the battery life thanks to their great capacity.
Pekatherm recommend that you obtain and use the CP940 pack for maximum heating efficiency and performance of the gloves and liners.
The charger included in the set fast charges both batteries simultaneously.
ADVANTAGES OF THE CP940 SET COMPARED TO OTHER BATTERY TYPES
– Greater capacity and less weight.
– Strong output level (allows faster heating of the gloves).
– Constant discharge voltage (the temperature inside the gloves will remain constant until the batteries are totally discharged).
– The fast charging feature reduces charging time in comparison to conventional batteries.
– Low self-discharge rate (once charged, the batteries retain their power without appreciable change during months).
– Minimal ageing rate and loss of capacity from use.
Set of Lithium batteries and charger for gloves and glove liners
Output voltage: 3.7V
Maximum output: 8W
Maximum operational autonomy: Between 2.5 and 8h, depending on the model of glove used
Compatibility: Heating gloves models GU91, GU910
Included in the set: There are two rechargeable Lithium batteries and a double output charger for simultaneous charging of two batteries.