EAN 8436531919221 (Size S)
EAN 8436531919245 (Size M)
EAN 8436531919269 (Size L)
EAN 8436531919283 (Size XL)
Classic gloves designed for cold weather outdoor activities, weather that may include wind, snow and rain, where finger mobility is required. Waterproof, comfortable and they come in an elegant design. They are ideal for equestrian activities, hunting, fishing, motorcycle riding, etc. Developed for versatility of use, their design is optimal tor moderately cold conditions as well as extreme cold.
Multi-layer fabric structure in which each layer has been studied to create the ideal qualities necessary to repel water and maximise insulation, whilst maintaining the flexibility, comfort, ease of use and durability. The gloves are made with a waterproof membrane and a thermal insulation membrane.
This range of heated gloves has been developed for versatility. The design took into account day to day use in urban areas in moderate cold situations as well as its use in more extreme conditions and temperatures. They have been manufactured with an interior multi-layer fabric structure in which each layer has been carefully selected to ensure that the product has the ideal qualities necessary to repel water and maximise insulation, without the product losing its flexibility, comfort, ease of use and durability.
Battery powered heated gloves
Material: 100% Polyester
Fabric structure: 5 layers, including a waterproof interior membrane and another membrane of thermal insulation.
Maximum power: 8W
Includes: two battery cases 3xAA and two extension cables, batteries not included.
Electronics with quick heating function (heat in only 15 seconds).
Operational time: 4h with standard AA batteries, 9h with CP 951 Lithium batteries.
Maximum interior temperature: 45ºC with AA batteries, up to 65ºC with CP951batteries.
Heated areas: back of the hand and fingers
– 3 AA alkaline batteries, or 3 AA rechargeable Nickel batteries per glove (two battery cases 3xAA included, AA batteries not included.
– To maximise the features (heating power, and battery life) the special CP951 rechargeable Lithium batteries are recommended (not included, purchase separately).
– Reflective strips in the back of the hand side for better night-time visibility
– Elastic wrist band for more wrist stability
– Forearm closure with tensioner
– Reinforced fabric in the hand palm area and fingers for greater durability
– Special battery or battery case pocket built-in to the glove for easy accessibility
– Fastening clips to keep both gloves together when not in use